iReporter

Mu Alpha Theta and the Math Department would like to recognize the 91 students who competed in the 1st Round of the Texas Math League Contest on October 14....
Jacqui Nickell – Guest Contributor
Oct 10 2014
We're off and running in Lakehill Preparatory School's 16th annual Trek for Tech! The 5K race and one-mile Fun Run is a favorite family fall tradition and a...
September Rockwall High School Athletes of the Month Kelsey Gaertner Receives “Meador Auto Lady Jacket Athlete of the Month” Award The...
The 13th annual North Texas Private School Fair will take place on Saturday, Oct. 18, from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. This free event will feature more than 40...
Math center helps children learn multiplication facts during free Friday sessions this fall Mathnasium of Rockwall-Heath is hosting its 4th annual...
The Rockwall Jacket Backers is sponsoring Military Appreciation Night at Wilkerson-Sanders Stadium on October 24 when the Yellowjackets play Rowlett in the Ray...
Lakehill Preparatory School is proud to announce that senior Rachel Drazner has been awarded the distinguished honor of National Merit Semifinalist for the...
Libby Powers – Guest Contributor
Sep 26 2014
“I came here as a fourth grader, hoping to find a place to escape from the experience of my previous school. I was tired of being the outcast because I was...
Tolly Salz – Guest Contributor
Sep 24 2014
We state these propositions neither lightly nor as easy generalizations. We here stake out a lofty claim for the value of the written word. We do so because we...
Faculty, staff and students at Plano's Faith Lutheran School will gather on September 16 at 10:30 a.m. with local dignitaries, members of the military and other...